Ministry team members will be expected to serve in an advisory role, work hands-on with the current technology at the church, and serve as a think tank for expanding the use of technology at the church to better serve the church community.
Below is a list of suggested projects for this ministry team to work on:
- Develop an overall IT strategy for the church including an 5 year plan.
- Develop ways to cut costs by utilizing technology.
- Improve the usability of the web site.
- Create a Tech support team that can help troubleshoot issues.
- Plan and implement a community technology education ministry.
If you would like to be a part of this new ministry team please contact Tyson Schmick, Manager of Information Systems by clicking here.