2020 Backpack Drive During COVID
This year’s backpack drive will be different to protect students, school employees and our dedicated volunteers. Because of COVID-19, there will be no Backpack Shops this year, but students will need backpacks with a specific and complete list of supplies that they will keep at their desk. The supply list this year is critical as they will not be sharing classroom supplies. Here is how you can help!
- Click on the link below and select the school (Maxey or Mollie Ray Elementary School)
- Select a grade level and print the TAG with supply list for this backpack
- Shop for an age appropriate backpack and fill it with the supplies listed
- Deliver the backpack WITH THE TAG ATTACHED to the front office of the selected school
- All backpacks are due to the school by August 7
Click on link below to sign up to pick up backpack
(If you are unable to deliver the backpack to the school, backpacks may be dropped off to the St. Luke’s Sanctuary narthex, when the Sanctuary is open for Personal Prayer Time – Tuesdays/Thursdays from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. • Wednesdays from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.)
If you prefer to make a cash donation to the drive, you may make your donation by clicking on the link below. Select “Restoring Hope”, indicate “Backpacks” in the note field.
If you would like to shop for items and deliver, but are unable to do this financially, you can be the shopper for those who donate and are unable to shop. Register to be a shopper by clicking the link below. Shopping will need to happen the first week in August.
Thank you for supporting our students and giving them a successful start to the 2020/2021 school year.