Our camps provide quality, affordable, scripture-based instruction in a nurturing environment. We invite children of all backgrounds and traditions to participate in summer camps at St. Luke’s.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL (VBS) AND SUMMER CAMPS
Come and explore God’s Neighborhood this summer where we will LIVE BIG. We will learn about living together with Stewardship, Equality, Acceptance, Kindness, and Love.
Vacation Bible School
June 17-21: $45 which includes a t-shirt
Extended day from 12:30-5:00: $25/day
VPK-Rising 6th grade
7th grade and up can register to volunteer for community service hours
Elementary Full Day Camp
Rising 1st grade-6th grade
$140 week with an option for morning extended care from 8:00-9:00 for $50/week
Pre-K and Kindergarten Camp
9:00-12:00 for $60 week
Extended day option from 12:00-5:00 for $20/day
- Registration must be completed online.
- Space is limited.
- Age restrictions and limits apply.
- Payments for VBS and Summer Camps are due at time of registration.
- Cancellation no later than two weeks prior to the start of the camp will result in a 100% refund less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations no later than one week prior to the start of the camp will result in a 50% refund of the cost of the camp less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations made one week or less prior to the start of the camp will result in no refund.
- Be sure to include any food allergies in the Medical & Information field.
- Campers participating in a Full-Day camp should bring a lunch with a beverage each day. Lunches should be clearly marked with the camper’s name. Refrigeration will be provided for all lunches.
- A mid-morning and mid-afternoon (peanut-free) snack will be provided.
- Campers should not bring personal items to camp. If a cell phone must be brought it must be put away and silenced during camp hours.
- The camp staff does not administer oral or topical medications. Be sure to note special circumstances in the Medical section of your registration.
ADULT AND YOUTH VOLUNTEERS
Youth can receive Community Service by serving our summer camps.
VBS Volunteers: Come and receive information to make your volunteer experience a great one!
VBS volunteering will be June 17-21 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Youth can receive up to 22 hours of Community Service.
Pre School Summer Camp Volunteers: Volunteering will be July 8-12 and/or July 15-19 from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Youth must be going into 7th Grade or higher in the Fall of 2019.
St. Luke’s Camp Volunteers: Volunteering will be July 8-12 and/or July 15-19 and/or July 22-26 from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Youth must be going into 7th Grade or higher in the Fall of 2019.
Federal ID Number is 59-2135880