Our camps provide quality, affordable, scripture-based instruction in a nurturing environment. We invite children of all backgrounds and traditions to participate in summer camps at St. Luke’s.
SUMMER CAMP FOR PRE-K TO RISING 6TH GRADERS
Can it be that time again? It is time to start planning the summer activities for the children. We want St. Luke’s to be your spot for safe and fun summer camps. This year there will be a wide variety of camps from which to choose. Start marking your calendars now!
Elementary Age Full-Day Camp
- Registration must be completed online.
- Space is limited.
- Age restrictions and limits apply.
- Payments for Summer Camps are due at time of registration.
- Cancellation no later than two weeks prior to the start of the camp will result in a 100% refund less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations no later than one week prior to the start of the camp will result in a 50% refund of the cost of the camp less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations made one week or less prior to the start of the camp will result in no refund.
- Be sure to include any food allergies in the Medical & Information field.
- Campers participating in a Full-Day camp should bring a lunch with a beverage each day. Lunches should be clearly marked with the camper’s name. Refrigeration will be provided for all lunches.
- A mid-morning and mid-afternoon (peanut-free) snack will be provided.
- Campers should not bring personal items to camp. If a cell phone must be brought it must be put away and silenced during camp hours.
- The camp staff does not administer oral or topical medications. Be sure to note special circumstances in the Medical section of your registration.
ADULT AND YOUTH VOLUNTEERS
Federal ID Number is 59-2135880