Our camps provide quality, affordable, scripture-based instruction in a nurturing environment. We invite children of all backgrounds and traditions to participate in summer camps at St. Luke’s.
Come and explore God’s Neighborhood this summer where we will LIVE BIG. We will learn about living together with Stewardship, Equality, Acceptance, Kindness, and Love.
Theater at St. Luke’s Summer Camp June 10-14:
St. Luke’s previously planned week-long theater summer camp has been transitioned to an action-packed FREE one-day set of theater workshops in conjunction with Take pART, St. Luke’s annual indoor festival of the arts on Saturday, June 29. Those previously registered for the week-long camp will receive a refund and are invited to be our special guest during Take pART. For more information and to sign up for all Take pART workshop click here.
Vacation Bible School
June 17-21: $45 which includes a t-shirt
Extended day from 12:30-5:00: $25/day
VPK-Rising 6th grade
7th grade and up can register to volunteer for community service hours
Elementary Full Day Camp
1st-3rd grade rotations include: Art, Music, Dance, Sports, Games and Theatre
4th-6th grade rotations include: Sports, Theartre, Art and Missions
1st-3rd grade rotations include: Art, Puppets, Sports, Musical Theatre, STEM and Games
4th-6th grade rotations include: Games, Nature, Art and Sports
1st-3rd grade rotations include: Dance, Story Telling, Sports, Theatre, Art and STEM
4th-6th grade rotations include: Cooking, STEM, Games and Sports
Rising 1st grade-6th grade
$140 week with an option for morning extended care from 8:00-9:00 for $50/week
Pre-K and Kindergarten Camp
9:00-12:00 for $60 week
Extended day option from 12:00-5:00 for $20/day
- Registration must be completed online.
- Space is limited.
- Age restrictions and limits apply.
- Payments for VBS and Summer Camps are due at time of registration.
- Cancellation no later than two weeks prior to the start of the camp will result in a 100% refund less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations no later than one week prior to the start of the camp will result in a 50% refund of the cost of the camp less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations made one week or less prior to the start of the camp will result in no refund.
- Be sure to include any food allergies in the Medical & Information field.
- Campers participating in a Full-Day camp should bring a lunch with a beverage each day. Lunches should be clearly marked with the camper’s name. Refrigeration will be provided for all lunches.
- A mid-morning and mid-afternoon (peanut-free) snack will be provided.
- Campers should not bring personal items to camp. If a cell phone must be brought it must be put away and silenced during camp hours.
- The camp staff does not administer oral or topical medications. Be sure to note special circumstances in the Medical section of your registration.
Federal ID Number is 59-2135880