St. Luke’s Summer Camps
We invite children and youth of all backgrounds and traditions to participate in summer camps at St. Luke’s.
Our Federal ID Number is 59-2135880.
All grade requirements are as of Fall 2017.
Purpose: The purpose of our camps is to provide quality, affordable, scripture-based instruction in a nurturing environment.
VBS Fired Up
VBS Fired Up: Fired up to tell the story of God’s Love!
June 12 to 16
Preschool-Rising 6th grade.
9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Extended day from 12:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., $20 per day
Open Registration starts March 6.
Register for Extended Day. Click here.
Students in grades 7-12 may receive community service hours for volunteering. Click Here to register.
Summer Camp for Pre-K to Rising Kindergarten
July 10 to 14 from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon
Preschool, having completed a preschool 3 year old class through graduating from a VPK program.
Summer Camps for First to Rising Sixth Grade
First Grade to Rising Sixth Grade
July 10 to 14: Theater, Music, Dance, Art, Culinary, Creative Games
July 17 to 21: Basketball, STEM, Talent Show, Missions, Dance, Healthy Living
July 24 to 28: Puppeteering, STEM, Soccer, Art, Dodge Ball
Camp times are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an option for Extended Morning from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for and additional cost of $50.
Full Day Cost- $140
Registration Information for all camps:
Registration opens March 6th for everyone!
VBS Preschool: Click here to register.
VBS K-4th Grade: Click here to register.
VBS Submerge: Click here to register.
God’s Hot Spot: Click here to register.
Summer Camp July 10-14: Click here to register.
Summer Camp July 17-21: Click here to register.
Summer Camp July 24-28: Click here to register.
Youth(grades 7-12) click here to register.
Students in grades 7-12 may receive community service hours for volunteering. Register on line at st.lukes.org/youth
Important Information Before Registering
- Registration must be completed online.
- Space is limited.
- Age restrictions and limits apply.
- Payments for Summer Camps are due at time of registration.
- Cancellation no later than two weeks prior to the start of the camp will result in a 100% refund less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations no later than one week prior to the start of the camp will result in a 50% refund of the cost of the camp less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations made one week or less prior to the start of the camp will result in no refund.
- Be sure to include any food allergies in the Medical & Information field.
- Campers participating in a Full-Day camp should bring a lunch with a beverage each day. Lunches should be clearly marked with the camper’s name. Refrigeration will be provided for all lunches.
- A mid-morning and mid-afternoon (peanut-free) snack will be provided.
- Campers should not bring personal items to camp. If a cell phone must be brought it must be put away and silenced during camp hours.
- The camp staff does not administer oral or topical medications. Be sure to note special circumstances in the Medical section of your registration.
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org