We believe in partnering with all families to awaken young disciples who Love God, Love others and Do Good. We want to provide radical hospitality and create a place where children feel accepted, valued and known. A place of belonging where children become Christ-followers who use their gifts and talents to reveal the Kingdom of God.
Children birth- 5th grade have a meaningful place where they can be safe, have fun and learn about God in programming that is age-appropriate.
Continue scrolling to learn more about what St. Luke’s Children’s Ministry has to offer.
KIDS ON CAMPUS
When you arrive on campus, be ready for a redesigned check-in process to help support a safe environment.
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child on campus will have their temperature taken before checking in to Children’s programming. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks. We have masks available at our check in desks for kids who would like to wear one. Masks are required for children attending Children’s programming ages 3-11.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering a classroom. Encourage your child to do the same.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, so let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep each other safe, so please stay home and participate in Worship online if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Sunday School: Currently, there is programming for Toddlers and Preschool at our in-person 11:15 a.m. service. Elementary children may join parents in the Sanctuary for service. Registration is required. To ensure adequate leaders and resources for a safe and fun environment, registration will close at 5pm the Friday before service.
Sunday Fun-day: Join our K-4 online group as we play, laugh, learn about God and have fun. Sundays, starting January 10th from 10:30a.m.-11:00a.m.
Growing to Feed: Did you know that thousands of Florida kids go to bed hungry or attend school without a lunch? Often we think of hunger as an issue distant from us, but its much closer than we imagine. Many Floridians have lost their jobs in the pandemic and are having to make family meals with limited food options or go without.
St. Luke’s is dedicated to ending hunger in Orlando and our kids can be a part of that mission. No matter the age, our children can make a difference. Come each Wednesday from 6:30-8pm to learn about food and where it comes from. Uncover how to create a garden, use your imagination to make a a cookbook using only a few ingredients, and discover how to be good stewards of God’s world. On Wednesdays, ENGAGE with a community of friends, LISTEN to others as they share their stories of God’s work, and ECHO those stories by using your own gifts to help our neighbors. Oh, and have FUN!
Wednesdays, from 6:30p.m. to 8:00p.m.
HOW TO FIND CHILDREN’S MINISTRIES
Children’s Ministries meet in Building A and Building B. At this time, The Toddler / Preschool entrance is at Building A which is located at the back of the campus across from the Youth Center. Child Care and the Multi-Purpose Rooms are in Building A on the first floor.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY STAFF