St. Luke’s Youth Ministries has created a Christ Centered Community where we welcome and accept others, connect with friends, are rooted and grow in our faith and, understanding of self, and use our gifts and leadership to serve others.
ABOUT ST. LUKE’S YOUTH MINISTRY
St. Luke’s Youth will:
- Embrace Life: learn to embrace life and all it has to offer, having fun, taking risks, laughing often and recognizing all of life is a gift from God.
- Know Christ: understand their relationship and commitment to Christ
- Own Faith: Build their faith with understanding of Creedal theology, Christian Character, Wesleyan heritage and St. Luke’s Core Values
- Value Self: Value their sacred worth, understand their gifts, passion and leadership and be prepared with life skills and independence.
- Be Community: create a community with one another that reflects the core values of acceptance, hospitality, interdependence and respect both within youth and school.
- Create Change: embrace the call toward social holiness and learn and participate in asset based, partnered ministry to cultivate their call and witness.
WEEKLY YOUTH SCHEDULE
Sunday Morning Discipleship Groups | 5th- 12th Grade
Students are invited to dive deep on Sunday mornings. We meet in The Youth Center (located across from The Sanctuary), then students split into groups by grade level.
- MERGE | 5th and 6th Grade
A collaborative ministry between Children’s and Youth Ministries designed specifically for 5th and 6th Grade where activities connect scripture with everyday life.
- SUBMERGE | 7th & 8th Grade
Dive in with this Sunday morning small group as we have fun and dive into scripture and relevant discussions.
- DEEPER | 9th – 12th Grade
Grow deeper in this Sunday morning small groups as we have coffee, donuts, and dive into scripture and relevant discussions.
High School Youth Group | 9th- 12th Grade
Every Sunday night, our high school students are invited for fellowship, games, worship, and discussion on how faith impacts their lives and those around them. Meet in The Youth Center located across from The Sanctuary.
High School Small Groups | 9th- 12th Grade
Every Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. after a time of games and community in The Youth Center, our Praise Band plays an awesome worship set, then our high school students dive into a group study of their own in The Youth Center Cafe.
Middle School Youth Group | 6th- 8th Grade
Every Wednesday night from 6:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. in The Youth Center, our middle school students are invited for fellowship, games, worship, and discussion on how faith impacts their lives and those around them.