Starting Sunday, April 23, St. Luke’s early traditional worship service will move from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. During the 8:30 and 11:00 a.m. services, we will invite families to worship together for the first half of worship and then children will leave with one of the pastors for a special creative message time just for them. This will help our families be able to choose either the earlier or later service as an option as well. We are really looking forward to what these six weeks offer us as a congregation as we gear up for all God is doing in our lives.
For more information about this time adjustment click here.
All worship services will be held in the sanctuary from Sunday, April 23 through Sunday, May 28 as we move equipment into Founder’s Hall, our new worship and performing arts venue.
We have special music planned throughout the six weeks to highlight our amazing musicians.
- April 23 all services will feature jazz worship music.
- The next few weeks will have traditional choir music at 8:30 a.m. with blended choir and praise team at 9:30 a.m. and praise music at 11:00 a.m.
- For Mother’s Day, our Active Faith Ensemble and Praise Team will be collaborating on a fun, southern gospel musical worship experience.
- May 21 our youth will be helping us lead worship
- We will also have special music for Memorial Day