To View Worship on Facebook Live
Click the “Watch” button below or follow the step-by-step instructions under the button for more details and troubleshooting.
Watch Worship with or without a Facebook account
- Open a browser on your computer/mobile device like: Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer
- Type https://www.facebook.com/StLukesOrlando/ into the address bar at the top of your browser window and hit enter.
- A pop-up window may appear that says “See more of St. Luke’s UMC in Orlando on Facebook.”
- If you have a Facebook account, you can log in at this time by inserting your email or phone and then your password.
- If you do not have a Facebook account and do not want to create one, click on the words “Not Now” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you would like instructions on how to create a Facebook account, go to the instructions at the bottom of this page.
- If a live video is in progress (starting a 9:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. EST on Sundays), you can scroll down the page until you see the video and click the play button to watch worship.
- If a live video is not in progress, move your cursor to the left side of the screen and click on the word “videos.”
Here you will find all the latest videos available in chronological order for viewing. Click on the latest Traditional or Contemporary worship service you would like to view by moving your cursor over the image and clinking it. The video you selected will automatically start. Note: It may take a few minutes before you hear any sound as the announcements do not require sound.
If you need to pause the video to take a break, scroll down to the bottom of the screen where you will see the toggle that shows how many more minutes you have left. Move your cursor to the left side of the bottom screen and click on the two small white horizontal lines to pause. When you are ready to start viewing again, click on the white arrow in the same location.
Feel free to select as many videos as you would like.
Enjoy and thanks for worshipping with us because it’s not St. Luke’s without U!
How do I create a Facebook account?
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
If you’re having a problem creating a Facebook account:
To let us know about the problem you’re experiencing while creating a Facebook account, you can fill out this form.
If you’re having a problem logging in: