St. Luke’s Youth Ministries has created a Christ Centered Community where we welcome and accept others, connect with friends, are rooted and grow in our faith and, understanding of self, and use our gifts and leadership to serve others.
ABOUT ST. LUKE’S YOUTH MINISTRY
St. Luke’s Youth will:
- Embrace Life: learn to embrace life and all it has to offer, having fun, taking risks, laughing often and recognizing all of life is a gift from God.
- Know Christ: understand their relationship and commitment to Christ
- Own Faith: Build their faith with understanding of Creedal theology, Christian Character, Wesleyan heritage and St. Luke’s Core Values
- Value Self: Value their sacred worth, understand their gifts, passion and leadership and be prepared with life skills and independence.
- Be Community: create a community with one another that reflects the core values of acceptance, hospitality, interdependence and respect both within youth and school.
- Create Change: embrace the call toward social holiness and learn and participate in asset based, partnered ministry to cultivate their call and witness.
WEEKLY YOUTH SCHEDULE
Sunday School | 5th– 12th Grade
Students are invited to dive deeper on Sunday mornings. Meet in the Attic and then students split into groups by grade level.
- MERGE | 5th and 6th Grade: A collaborative ministry between Children’s and Youth Ministries designed specifically for 5th and 6th Grade where activities connect scripture with everyday life. Meet in the Attic of Building C from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Email Antony Larry for more information.
- Middle & High School Small Groups: Grow deeper in the Bible with your fellow students. Meet in the Attic of Building C from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Email Brandon Sangster for more information.
High School Youth Group | 9th– 12th Grade
Every Sunday night, our high school students are invited for fellowship, games, worship, and discussion on how faith impacts their lives and those around them. Meet in the Attic.
Middle School Youth Group | 6th– 8th Grade
and High School Small Group | 9th– 12th Grade
Every Wednesday night, our middle school students are invited for fellowship, games, worship, and discussion on how faith impacts their lives and those around them. Meet in the Attic.
YOUTH EVENTS CALENDAR
YOUTH PRAISE BAND
Interested in leading Youth Worship for Middle School and High School. Looking for vocalists, drummers, guitars/bass players, etc. Contact Antony Larry with questions and to sign up.
MISSIONS (SERVING OPPORTUNITIES)
St. Luke’s always has opportunities for student volunteers.
Email to find out how and where you can serve
Adult Volunteer Opportunities
There are always opportunities to plug in and serve with Middle School and High School students! Weekly opportunities on Sundays and Wednesdays, as well as single events and overnight trips.
Email to find out how and where you can serve.
Summer Camps Volunteer Opportunities
Students in grades 7-12 may receive community service hours for volunteering.
Click here to register.
Want to help in worship?!
If you would like to join the youth usher/greeter team serving every 4th Sunday in Contemporary Worship, contact Andrea Whitman for more information.
STAY CONNECTED AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTH NEWSLETTER
Parents when registering your student for events please consider any concerns you or your student may have with an event. Please feel free to contact Email Brandon Sangster with your concerns.
YOUTH MINISTRIES STAFF
Antony Larry, Associate Director of Children & Youth Ministries
Luky Nova, Administrator for Grow Ministries
The Youth Ministries offices are located on the first floor of Building C, The Attic and Youth classrooms are located on the second floor of Building C.