St. Luke’s Youth Ministries exists to REVEAL the Marvelous Nature of God to students in the greater Orlando area, GUIDE them into wholeness through Jesus Christ and DEVELOP them into spirit-led Disciples who impact their community, nation and world.
We offer dinner during the small group time on Sunday night and students are asked to bring $5.00 to cover the cost of food. We understand that not all families can afford to pay for dinner so please don’t let this be a reason that your student does not attend. Many families have offered to help offset the cost of these dinners so that all students will feel welcome and full.
Youth Band will start back in the fall. Check back frequently for updates.
St. Luke’s always has opportunities for student volunteers. Email to find out how and where you can serve.
Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Wednesday Interest-based Bible Study Leader: This adult volunteer will lead a group of youth in an Interest Based Bible Study on Wednesday evenings. This is a weekly commitment of approximately 90 minutes. Click Here
Sunday Adult Check-In: This adult volunteer will welcome the youth to the UMYF night and check-in all students for attendance. This is a weekly commitment of approximately one hour. Click Here
Sunday Night Small Group Leader: This adult volunteer will serve as a small group leader for UMYF night for either middle school aged or high school aged students. You will guide your small groups in discussions about the lesson. All lessons will be provided to a week a head of time. This is a commitment of two and a half hours every Sunday night. Click Here
5th & 6th Grade Merger Adult Help: The teachers of Merge need your help to support the growth of the Sunday School Class. Class is from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in Building C Attic. Click Here to sign up for a Sunday.
Sunday Morning Bible Studies – Adult Help
- Sunday Morning we need more people in our 5-6 grade combined ministry called merge. This is a collaborative ministry between children’s ministry and youth ministry.
- We could use more people helping me co-teach 7 and 8th grade.
- We need 1 more person to help out with 9-12
Click Here to get connected.
NOTE: There MUST be at least 10 students registered for each event. If we do not have 10 students we will cancel the event.
Parents when registering your student for events please consider any fears or concerns your student may have with an event. During events ALL students must stick together and if one does not want to partake in the event then it makes it difficult for the others to have fun.
If you are planning on attending an event we MUST have an recent Medical Form for the 2014/2015 School Year on file for your student. If you know you have not completed this Medical Release form you can print here: Medical Release
NEWSLETTER AND YOUTH CALENDAR
To subscribe to newsletters and devotion emails, please complete the form and click the green button below.
- 5th and 6th Grade MERGE: A collaborative ministry between Children’s and Youth Ministries designed specifically for 5th and 6th Grade where activities connect scripture with everyday life. Meet in the Attic of Building C from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Email Zac Burke for more information.
- 7th and 8th Grade Bible Study: Grow deeper in the Bible with your fellow students. Meet in the Attic of Building C from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Email Zac Burke for more information.
- 9th through 12th Grade: Build a stronger faith connection. Meet in the Attic of Building C from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Email Caryn Royer for more information.
Details for this coming year’s confirmation dates to be announced.
MEDICAL AND PHOTO/VIDEO RELEASE:
Click here for the 2014:2015 School Year Medical Release
Help showcase St. Luke’s Youth Ministries to other parents and students, complete a photo/video release form. Photos/video may be used on this webpage, St. Luke’s official social media sites, and approved promotional material.
YOUTH STAFF CONTACT AND LOCATION
Caryn Royer, Director of High School and Young Adult Ministries
Peggy Caverly, Administrator for Grow Ministries
The Youth Ministries offices are located on the first floor of Building A, classrooms and the Attic are located on the second floor of Building C.