Dear St. Lukers,
My name is John Logan and I am your Commit Campaign Chairman. It has been an exciting few weeks here at St. Luke’s with emails flying back and forth between staff members and myself as we coordinate calendars for Commit Campaign events. What!? You don’t know what I’m talking about? If this is the case then here’s how you can get caught up:
- Visit www.st.lukes.org/commit to watch past church-wide presentations for a historical perspective on where we are and how we got here.
- Visit the Building C Welcome Hall on Sunday mornings and stop by the “Commit Campaign” table. You will find updated drawings for our campus renovation as well as information on the community transformation.
- Mark your calendar for The Big Event at Hard Rock Live on the evening of November 17. You won’t want to miss this incredible church-wide worship celebration.
The most pressing item however, is to make your reservation for a Commit Dinner.
There are lots of ways to RSVP:
- Online at www.st.lukes.org/commit
- Email Kelly Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the church office at 407.876.4991
- Come by the church office in Building C between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
At these dinners we will share more detailed information on both the community transformation and facilities optimization initiatives. You will also hear inspirational stories about how our 4D Vision supported by the Commit Campaign will impact the lives of those in our congregation as well as the community. The dinner options are below and there is limited child care available for each night except Wednesday, October 30. Remember, you WILL NOT be asked for any kind of a financial commitment at the dinners; you won’t even leave with a commitment card.
Sunday, October 27 at 3:00 p.m. (Now closed)
Sunday, October 27 at 6:30 p.m. (Now closed)
Monday, October 28 at 6:30 p.m. (RSVPs close at 11:59 p.m. on 10/22)
Tuesday, October 29 at 6:30 p.m. (RSVPs close at 11:59 p.m. on 10/23)
Wednesday, October 30 at 6:30 p.m. (no child care) (RSVPs close at 11:59 p.m. on 10/24)
Friday, November 1 at 6:30 p.m. (RSVPs close at 11:59 p.m. on 10/26)
I know this is a lot of information and there will be a lot more coming your way. You, the person active in the life of St. Luke’s, will be making decisions on how we move forward with the Commit Campaign. Please use this time to ensure you have all the information you need to prayerfully consider your commitment as we seek God’s will for the future of St. Luke’s and our community.
Leaving a Legacy of Leadership and Love through St. Luke’s,
Commit Campaign Chairperson