One of our favorite parts of virtual worship is getting to see U leading and participating! This page is your one-stop-shop to submit media content to be included in our virtual experiences. Every project has its own instructions and submission link.
All of our open projects are listed below alphabetically with their instructions and submission link.
If you are having issues with the submission link or have questions, please email Production Manager, Tiffany Meadows.
By submitting this media content, you hereby consent to the use of these photographs and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. You understand that the term “photograph” as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage. You further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by St. Luke’s United Methodist Church to reproduce and use said photographs and recordings of your voice, for use in all domestic and foreign markets. You hereby release St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, and any of its employees or associates from all claims of every kind on account of such use.
General Instructions and Guidelines
- Every project will be a little different! These are the things we want you to keep in mind in a general sense.
- FOR MUSIC: Please use 2 devices — 1 with earbuds or headphones to listen to the accompaniment track, and 1 to record your video. If possible, we highly recommend that you use headphones or earbuds to listen to the accompaniment track so that you are recording JUST your voice.
- Please shoot video horizontally (sideways). Just think about what your TV looks like.
- Once you are situated and hit record, count to 5 (quietly, in your head) before starting. Do the same thing for the end of the video: finish what you’re saying, count to 5 (quietly, in your head) and then you can stop recording.
- Please be close to your recording device for better audio and be in a quiet place.
- Make sure there is enough light in the space you choose. Dark video becomes very grainy
- If you are using your camera or phone to record yourself, use a tripod, if possible, to reduce video shake or prop it up somewhere if you don’t have a tripod.
- Once your video has been recorded, you will need to upload the file to us. Visit st.lukes.org/submissions (you did that part already!) and find the link for your specific project.
**If you are inclined to do a bit of pre-editing, please do not add any fades at the beginning or end of your video, that is something our tech team will take care of.
Need some extra help uploading?
Now accepting submissions for:
Worship videos (ongoing)
The Lord Bless and Keep You – Benediction (ongoing)
Looking for our virtual choir page? Click here for more information.