Our camps provide quality, affordable, scripture-based instruction in a nurturing environment.
We invite children of all backgrounds and traditions to participate in summer camps at St. Luke’s.
- Registration must be completed online.
- Space is limited.
- Age restrictions and limits apply.
- Payments for VBS and Summer Camps are due at time of registration.
- Cancellation no later than two weeks prior to the start of the camp will result in a 100% refund less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations no later than one week prior to the start of the camp will result in a 50% refund of the cost of the camp less a $10.00 processing fee. Cancellations made one week or less prior to the start of the camp will result in no refund.
- Be sure to include any food allergies in the Medical & Information field.
- Campers participating in a Full-Day camp should bring a lunch with a beverage each day. Lunches should be clearly marked with the camper’s name. Refrigeration will be provided for all lunches.
- A mid-morning and mid-afternoon (peanut-free) snack will be provided.
- Campers should not bring personal items to camp. If a cell phone must be brought it must be put away and silenced during camp hours.
- The camp staff does not administer oral or topical medications. Be sure to note special circumstances in the Medical section of your registration.
Federal ID Number is 59-2135880