- Our start date will be Monday, August 24, 2020.
- Meet the Teacher will be held the week of August 17, 2020. Families will receive updated information concerning days and times. We will continue to ask that one parent and one child attend.
- Tuition for August will be prorated. All other fees will remain the same.
- Extended Day will begin on Tuesday, September 8, 2020. Registration forms for Extended Day will be available at Meet the Teacher.
- Masks are not recommended by the CDC for children under the age of two because of suffocation.
- Each classroom will be sanitized at the end of the day using an EPA approved cleaning solution.
- Drop-off and pick-up will be handled at various locations on our campus, i.e., each group – PDO, Preschool, and VPK will be separated.
- Orange County Public School Calendar: There will be changes in the calendar, and we will try to mirror those same changes as much as possible.
2020-2021 Registration Information
2020-2021 Forms and Information:
Child Development Center School Calendar:
CDC Monthly Class Calendars:
Child Development Center Newsletters
St. Luke’s Child Development Center offers three different programs:
For children 8 to 35 months of age. The Parent’s Day Out program schedules are consistent with the school calendar established by the Orange County School Board. Parent’s Day Out Program is available from August through June.
Parent’s Day Out:
Toddler I: (8-16 months as of Sept. 1) 9:00 a.m. to 1:50 p.m. Available Tuesday and Wednesday. Parents may select 1-day or 2-days per week.
Toddler II: (17-27 months as of Sept. 1) 9:00 a.m. to 1:50 p.m. Available Monday through Friday. Parents may select 1-day, 2-days, or 3-days per week.
2’s Plus: (28-35 months as of Sept. 1) 9:00 a.m. to 1:50 p.m. Available Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday and Friday. Parents may select 2-days or 3-days per week.
For children who are three years old by September 1, we offer a two-day or three-day program. For children who are four years old by September 1, we offer a five day a week VPK program.
The hours for the preschool are from 9:00 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. An Extended Day program is available on Mondays – Thursdays. Hours for children enrolled in Extended Day are from 9:00 a.m. – 1:50 p.m. The Extended Day program runs during the school year.
3 Year Old Tuesday and Thursday Classes: (3 years old as of Sept. 1) 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Extended Day classes are offered from 12:00 p.m. to 1:50 p.m. All children must be potty trained.
3 Year Old Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Classes: (3 years old as of Sept. 1) 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Extended Day classes are offered from 12:00 p.m. to 1:50 p.m. All children must be potty trained.
Voluntary PreKindergarten: (four years old by Sept. 1)
To learn more about the Child Development Center, contact our office at 407.876.1155, and schedule a tour. Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The Center is open to all children, regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, who may benefit from our type of program. Registration is handled through a Lottery Process and all programs are consistent with the Orange County Public School calendar.
For registration, tuition, and other information about St. Luke’s Child Development Center Programs, please call 407.876.1155.
The Child Development Center is closed on Orange County Public School’s holidays. For their calendar please visit www.ocps.net.