The Childcare Ministry helps children discover the love of Jesus Christ in a fun, supportive, and safe environment. We provide short term childcare for children from 6 weeks to 5th grade for parents to attend the following:
- Church sponsored Bible Study or event
- Support Services (i.e. AA, counseling, divorce recovery, etc.)
- Ministry Activities (i.e. choir, VBS, library, etc.)
CHILDCARE HOURS AND RESERVATIONS
- Sunday Childcare Hours: 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 11:00 a.m. worship services. No reservations required if attending worship. Those attending support groups still need to have a reservation.
- Weekday Childcare Hours: Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and Wednesday and Thursday 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. for anyone participating in an event on our campus.
There is a $5.00 donation for child care if you are able to provide this. The donations help off set extra expenses for this service.
If you need childcare at other times please fill the form below
- Requests must be made five days in advance.
- Phone reservations are not accepted.
Once we receive your childcare request you will receive a confirmation email back from April Outing, Coordinator of Children and Youth, indicating that your reservation is confirmed. Childcare is located in Building A Room 110.